THE COMPANY: ZyroFisher is the leading distributor of Parts, Accessories and Clothing to the UK and Irish cycling markets. We represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of our sport. We also design and develop the UK's best-selling cycling apparel brand, Altura.
ABOUT THE ROLE: This role will be based at our SRAM Technical Centre in Windsor, Berkshire. The SRAM Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the SRAM technicians, customers and staff as required along with contributing to delivering the service level agreements required by SRAM and the relevant key point indicators for the SRAM Technical Centre.
• Answering incoming telephone calls and associated actions (eg directing calls to the rotated technician)
• Process all warranty items received into SRAM Technical Centre and prepare for technician investigation
• Help the SRAM technical centre manager with product recalls to ensure completed in a timely manner
• Warehouse tasks within the SRAM Technical Centre
• Provide race and event support as required determined by the annual calendar
• Ensure all labour and warranty items are claimed back when processing warranty items
• Provide general support across the department with ad hoc tasks/projects as required
• Undertake all aspects of work in accordance with the company procedures
• Assist colleagues as required in areas that support the overall aims of the business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: You will be proactive, personable and dynamic with a flexible and 'can do' attitude. You’ll be self motivated, able to work as a team under pressure at times and effectively working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent IT, communcation and organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail. You will work methodically and have good problem solving skills. Knowledge of the cycling industry and an interest in cycling would be an asset to the ideal candidate but is not essential.
THE PACKAGE: ZyroFisher’s culture is one of realising and rewarding potential, empowering our team to achieve and we offer a working environment which is dynamic, progressive and supportive. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary package, staff discount and a generous holiday package.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to join the team at ZyroFisher and play an important part in our future, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.
**Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018**
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.