Bikesheddirect.com is a successful thriving multi-channel cycle retail business which is recruiting a store manager for its Huddersfield site. The business has been established for 4 years going from strength to strength.
Bikesheddirect.com is focused on offering fantastic services for all cyclists along with selling bikes and the repairs centre. We offer cyclists a local hub for all their cycling needs. With the introduction of a designated shop in shop for E-bikes in 2016, this has made us the largest independent E-Bike stockist in Yorkshire.
To thrive as a store manager you will need to be an experienced cycle shop manager looking to work in one of the fastest evolving, forward thinking cycle retailers in Yorkshire. You will need to be passionate about bikes/ bike fitting and have a pro-active approach to marketing through building local relationships, social media, print and local shows. Experience in buying is vital to the role as you will build all the buy plans for the business and be responsible for stock management.
You will need to show that you have the following:-
· A “Can Do” attitude.
· Strong leadership and motivational skills to hit targets.
· Deliver excellent customer service creating raving fans.
· Be able to communicate confidently with everyone from the owner through to your part-time staff.
· Be highly organised and meticulous.
· Use social media and old school marketing to give the business a loud voice.
· Have the skills to manage everything and everyone from Bike fitting to your part-time mechanics.
· Lead the store from the shop floor and remain hands on at all times.
· Keep the back office functioning smoothly, liaising with the accounts departments managing buy plans and cash flow.
· Present the business performance to the owner monthly.
This store manager will be responsible for a team of 3 staff including a busy workshop and professional Bike Fitting Centre. The store will be open seven days a week and the manager will be expected to ensure that it runs smoothly for the whole week. The manager is expected to work weekends as this is the busiest period for retail.
In return for your management skills, hard work and commitment to the position you will be paid a good store management salary plus have entitlement to the bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and staff discount at the highest level from day one.
If you think you have what it takes to manage Bikehsheddirect.com at Huddersfield please apply via email enclosing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com no later than 28 February 2018.