The Trek Family is united in the belief that success can be achieved only when everyone succeeds together. The dress code may be casual, but our passion for what we do and how we do it is unparalleled.
If you share our passion for bicycles, relish the thought of working for the world’s most innovative bicycle brand and have a desire to succeed in life then we’d love to hear from you. But it’s not all about Trek, our other brands include Bontrager, a full line-up of components, accessories, apparel and Electra, a lifestyle bicycle brand for those who choose style over speed.
Due to recent growth we are looking to expand our team, working within our busy Technical Department, the primary responsibility of this position is to handle and manage claims from retailers. In addition, to support the Service Centre Technician in assessments and repairs at peak times and holidays.
· To process all claims and stock returns within 24 hours.
· To answer any e-mails from dealers or consumers within 1 working day of receipt.
· Raise awareness of recurring faults to the Customer Services Manager.
· To undertake Service Centre tasks when required.
· To maintain a safe, clean working environment.
Successful Applicant will have the following:
· Excellent computer literacy skills in word, excel and e-mail applications
· 2 years + experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferably within the cycle industry (Cytech Level 2/3 is also preferable).
· 1 year + experience working in a customer service environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Flexibility and ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
· Good educational level of English and Maths
· Good telephone skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Comfortable working with staff at all levels within an organisation
Trek is a place where impassioned people come together to make something great. If you're interested in a career where your talents are appreciated, and your voice is heard, let us know how you're the perfect fit by following the below link and attaching your CV & Cover Letter.