ZyroFisher is the leading distributor of Parts, Accessories and Clothing to the UK and Irish cycling markets. We represent over 50 world-class brands whose products are chosen, trusted and tested by Olympic Champions, World Champions and leading athletes across each discipline of our sport. We also design and develop the UK's best-selling cycling apparel brand, Altura.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Based in Darlington and reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the position is responsible for after sales warranty and technical support for all Brands in the ZyroFisher portfolio except SRAM.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Processing, repairing and servicing of returned products.
- Recording returns data using Excel, Brand Web Portals and other software systems.
- Provide telephone and email technical support to customers, end consumers and staff across the Brands.
- Perform Road and Mountain Bike service work, repairs and PDI’s.
- Service, Repair or Rebuild wheels.
- Contact manufacturers to seek technical information, update department records and respond to queries.
- Strive to exceed key performance indicator targets.
- Manage your own workload and when required work unsupervised.
- Cut replacement Keys for cycle locks.
- Receive and distribute customer telephone calls as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have a good level of GCSE’s or the equivalent, passed in Maths and English. You will need to have CYTECH level 2 qualification. You must have an in-depth knowledge of the cycling industry and preferably be an active cyclist. You must demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn new knowledge. Be able to work to deadlines, be highly organised with great attention to detail and produce accurate data.
ZyroFisher’s culture is one of realising and rewarding potential, empowering our team to achieve and we offer a working environment which is dynamic, progressive and supportive. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive salary package, staff discount and a generous holiday package with additional holidays for additional years’ service. Working 37 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to join the team at ZyroFisher and play an important part in our future, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited to the role to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.