Role: Technical Support & Service Course – HQ
Reports to: Finance & Operations Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: This role will be responsible for maintaining a large fleet of bicycles, supporting Customer Service and attending events with a dedicated ‘Service Course’ vehicle.
- Maintain a fleet of up to 100 bicycles both mechanical and e-bike.
- Create a stock flow for when bicycles are required to leave and return to/from HQ.
- Maintain the Service Course vehicle to the highest standard including all tools and support equipment.
- Provide technical support to Customer Service, Sales team, retailers and riders.
- Provide guidance and technical knowledge to help retailers provide best service to riders.
- Attend events in the UK organised by retailers or Pinarello.
- Support ‘Il Team’ events, the Pinarello owner’s club.
- Develop relationships with key partners on supply of product and training modules.
- Attend Team Sky Service Course to learn and bring best practice to this role and the UK.
- Ideally this person has experience in this type of role within the bicycle industry.
- This person could be working at retail and would like to develop their skills in this role.
- This person should be CYTECH 3 qualified.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills, be a listener and be passionate about supporting retailers and riders.
- This person must be well organised and proficient with the use of Outlook, Excel and ideally have worked with an ERP system.
- Flexible working hours will be required for this role; THUS – MON and MON – FRI.
If you have a clean driving licence and wish to be part of the Pinarello brand in the UK, please send your CV, current salary details and covering letter, telling us why you are suitable to be considered for this role to email@example.com