Role: Territory Brand Manager - North: (North of Birmingham including Scotland and NI)
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: The role will be responsible for the development and maintaining of the retailer network in the territory. You will partner with their business to provide support and guidance in forecasting, product development and professionalism of the retailer for the Pinarello brand.
- Develop a retail network consistent with the values of the Pinarello brand.
- Provide guidance and support to the retailer to enhance their business.
- Provide training and ride events to educate and develop brand ambassadors with the retailers.
- Create and maintain a dedicated showroom space for the Pinarello brand.
- Provide guidance and knowledge to help retailers with their purchasing forecasts.
- Attend events in the territory organised by the retailer or Pinarello.
- Regularly attend the retailer’s store(s) whilst also being available through good communication when required.
- Provide relevant information of the territory and of the brand to retailer’s to help assess and improve their performance.
- Act as a facilitator amongst retailers in the territory when required.
- Partner with the team at HQ particularly the Account Manager and Service people.
- Provide monthly reports to HQ of the territory of the retailers and competing brands.
- Maintain a branded vehicle and bicycles in a professional way.
- Ideally this person has experience in this type of role inside or outside of the bicycle industry.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport.
- This role requires the person to opt out of the 48 hour EU working time regulation.
- This role requires 4 – 8 days travel away from home each month.
- This person will live within the territory in a central location.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills, be a listener and be passionate about supporting the retailers business.
- This person must be well organised and proficient with the use of Outlook and Excel.
- Weekend work will be required at times with time given in lieu with this role.
If you have a clean driving licence and wish to be part of the Pinarello brand in the UK, please send your CV, current salary details and covering letter, telling us why you are suitable to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org