Position: Trade Marketing and Events Coordinator
Reporting to: Head of Trade Marketing and Events
Location: Milton Keynes
Madison is the UK and Ireland’s largest distributor of cycle parts and accessories as well as a fast growing distributor within the active outdoor and lifestyle sales channels.
• Assist in the coordination of Madison and Sportline events, both trade and consumer. This includes arranging logistics, organising and sourcing items for the events, loading and unloading vehicles amongst other day to day event coordination tasks.
• Organise and coordinate all stored marketing items used for events.
• Coordinate and manage the marketing point of sale catalogues to ensure they are updated regularly and communicated out to sales teams and dealers through B2B and X3.
• Communicate new and current point of sale stock items with sales teams.
• Coordinate with dealers, sales teams and marketing team to communicate and implement in-store point of sale and in-store marketing support.
• Point of sale code creation, reporting and stock control. This includes managing suppliers with arrival of new stock items and ensuring marketing items are stocked in correctly and kept up to date where required.
Skills • Excellent multitasking, time management and prioritising skills
• An enthusiastic team player
• Can do attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly Organised
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to be flexible in approach to work and take on tasks as reasonably requested
To apply then please email your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org