Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Customer Service Team Manager
Business Area/Company/ Department:
Position Description: Customer Service
Location: Frimley, UK
· To be a member of the UK and Netherlands customer service team delivering an efficient and consistent service from start to finish supported by expertise and enthusiasm for our MAVIC and ENVE brands
· The delivery of excellent pro-active customer service by building relationship with customers and the provision of seamless communications both internally and externally
Roles and Responsibilities
· To be the customer’s first point of contact providing a welcoming, courteous and helpful service, promoting at all times a positive image of the company.
· To ensure that all customer needs are met and opportunities maximised, making sure instructions and requests are correctly interpreted and fully “owned” and actioned.
· To process all customer orders accurately and input into our IT Systems ensuring that all SLA’s are met, up-selling additional products and services where appropriate.
· To take ownership for all orders ensuring they are completed on-time and in-full, keeping customers fully informed in a professional and honest manner, enabling them to accommodate any revised service levels where necessary.
· To establish and maintain relationships with customers, both internal and external – having good communication channels to ensure staff are aware of any problems and issues.
· To take responsibility for achieving all individual and team targets, objectives and personal development needs
· To provide support to colleagues as and when required
· Identifying opportunities to enhance existing working practices
Planning & Organising, Change & Innovation, Communication & Influencing, Determination to Win, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Ownership, Commercial Acumen and Breakthrough thinking.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Educated to A-level or equivalent, 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service Role
· Good IT Skills, knowledge of SAP an advantage
· Good Dutch and English languages essential
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Be able to work well as part of a team whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
· Strong customer focus
· Ability to thrive in a sales driven team environment
· Experience or passion for the Cycling Industry essential
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Claire Henry, Customer Services Manager UK. Email Claire.Henry@Amersports.com