This position will be Wahoo’s Sales Manager for the UK, with a primary focus on actively supporting our premium network of Wahoo dealers.
The Wahoo portfolio is exciting, innovative, strong and set to grow in 2018. As a fast-growing premium brand our account ethos is “Quality over Quantity” and we strive to ensure that our dealers get the best support and brand experience the industry can offer.
A natural communicator with a passion for people, the ideal candidate will be able to apply strong account/relationship management skills, build brand awareness, grow revenues towards achieving company goals and work collaboratively within a small yet dynamic team based in our London office, with occasional travel required to our headquarters based in Atlanta, USA.
The UK Sales Manager will report directly to Wahoo’s EU Sales Director located in London.
• Plan, manage and execute Wahoo’s UK sales initiatives closely aligned with our company goals to reach and surpass our targets for revenue & profitability.
• Largely focused on existing account management but with a controlled and selective approach to new account expansion, this is a multi-faceted hands-on sales role requiring both regular in-person sales meetings, internal strategic planning sessions with store managers/buyers and the organisation and execution of Wahoo supported initiatives and activities at store-level.
relationships with all IBD’s at the store owner, manager and shop employee level.
• Execute and fine-tune Wahoo’s dealer training programs with store staff.
• Support the finance team in Atlanta ensuring accounts are current and effecting payment for overdue invoices when necessary.
• Work within the Wahoo UK team to support channel marketing activities, merchandising strategy and execution, and ongoing relationship maintenance.
• Home counties based within easy reach of central London.
• Travel within the UK will be required 80% of the time.
• 5+ years’ experience in sales and key account management, ideally within the UK cycle industry.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude and desire to roll up the sleeves when necessary to get the job done.
• Strong ambition to work in a start-up culture.
• A genuinely organised self-starter who can operate effectively on their own and as part of a team.
• Strong interest in, and knowledge of the cycling & fitness arena. The ideal candidate is an avid cyclist and will have the desire and ability to regularly participate in group rides with dealers.
• Strong interest in, and knowledge of, consumer electronics. Ideal candidate is comfortable conversing on key topics such as smartphone technology, Apps, Bluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi wireless standards.
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com