Job Description: Warranty & Aftersales Assistant
Scott Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersports, motorsports, Outdoor and running products worldwide. To reinforce our SCOTT Sports (UK Branch) After Sales Team in Northumberland, we are seeking a Warranty & Aftersales Assistant.
The candidate will work in a creative environment that lives according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. Our enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
- Reporting to the Warranty Manager, responsible for all after sales needs throughout our entire range of products for our Bike, Winter, Running, Moto and Outdoor customers.
- Developing and managing strong relations with our customers, providing them with a first class level of after sales service and support.
- Several years experience and technical knowledge in the bike industry/bike shop is essential.
- A good technical and mechanical background on all bikes including road, MTB and E-Bike.
- Strong communication / interaction skills.
- Work with our B2B and SAP systems for quality management however, training will be provided.
To apply please email your CV and any covering letter FAO The General Manager email@example.com