Website Administrator - Full Time - 40hrs per week
Upgrade Bikes Ltd are an award-winning distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories. With in-house brands DMR and Kinesis as well as a strong portfolio of leading brands such Lezyne, Reynolds, Pivot and Praxis. We are seeking to recruit an individual to strengthen our website team and improve our digital footprint.
We have a full time (40hrs per week) vacancy for a Website Administrator.
We are a bicycle parts and accessories distributor based in West Sussex.
We offer cyclists the best possible products at competitive prices, from our own in-house brands and from the other brands that we distribute
With the ever-growing requirements of Business to Business and Retail websites it is crucial that we are better than our competitors. Our database of SKU’s needs to be constantly maintained. It is important that there is consistency between our own and our suppliers’ websites.
- Data Entry such as populating Meta Data and linking cross sell product.
- Content Editing; implementing requests from the team at Upgrade Bikes and its suppliers.
- Maintaining consistency between Upgrade Bikes and its suppliers’ websites.
- Working within Upgrade Bikes and its suppliers style guides.
Beneficial skill set – training can be provided.
- Understanding of CMS, SEO, HTML, CSS and FTP.
- Knowledge of cross platform websites.
- Proficiency in all MS 365 products.
- Familiarity of Google services; for example, forms, sheets and maps.
- Basic photography.
- Adobe CC Suite.
- Understanding of vector graphics, document construction, layout and online publishing
- Working within a bespoke CMS system. (Full training will be provided)
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Impeccable command of written English.
- Methodical thinking.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective time management.
- Strong communication skills throughout a diverse team.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to identify problems and work with the right people to solve these quickly within own remit and wider team(s).
- Knowledge of B2B and Retail ecommerce
- An interest in cycling is not essential
- Full Time, Permanent – 40hrs per week
- Salary: £19,000 to £23,000pa based on experience.
- 28 days paid annual leave including national holidays
- Rural location - minimal public transport
- 6-month probationary period
- Closing date is 28th February 2019
To apply for this role then please send your CV and any covering letter to Rich@upgradebikes.co.uk