We are the fastest growing cycle retailer and distributor in the GCC and are looking for a new member to join our elite retail team.
The Cycle Hub was started in 2012 and has been striving to develop cycling in Dubai since the start. We have a strong passion for our brands and a close knit team working to bring cycling to the masses in a new and highly competitive market. Dubai isn’t the first place that comes to mind for cycling but the facilities are some of the best in the world and are constantly being expanded to create a safe environment for riders.
Our retail outlet serves as a hub for cyclists, providing knowledge, product and even the region’s first dedicated “paleo” bistro, The Cycle Bistro to create an atmosphere that is unseen elsewhere.
An ideal candidate will have a passion for the brands Specialized and Pinarello along with a strong cycling background. The new team member must be a forward thinking, self-motivated individual who thrives on results and works well in a team. With our demanding client base, delivering an outstanding level of service must be second nature, so knowledge and awareness of all cycling brands is desired. We require an individual that shows proactive promotional and sales methods, excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to excel in new and unfamiliar situations.
· Manage and control all subordinate staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and customer expectations are met.
· Establish and maintain the highest standard of service and generate profits in accordance with the established budgets.
· Create support materials, such as technical sheets, descriptions, and/or pictures along with costing utilizing sales analysis
· Creating and maintaining a professional workshop and service process.
· Liase with distribution customers and provide warranty and technical support for provided product
· Create and maintain systems in order to service the distribution customers
· Liase with suppliers and their appropriate departments for all technical and warranty related issues
· Assembling and repairing bicycle and bicycle equipment to The Cycle Hub and/or vendor standards
· Preserving complete and accurate shop records and maintaining record keeping systems
· Completing post-accident inspections and reports as necessary
· Acting as liaison between customer, finance, logistics, and vendor on resolving highest-level repair problems
· Resolving equipment non-conformity and warranty issues
· Ordering shop materials, tools, supplies, and parts
· A high school diploma is sufficient but preferably with bachelor’s degree.
· Qualified applicants should have 4-5 years’ bike shop or race team experience or previous shop management experience is preferred.
· Experience with SPECIALIZED, PINARELLO, electronic group sets, cycle fitments, wheel repair, custom builds are preferred
· Previous point of sale system experiences an asset, but not required
· Basic computer knowledge (Emails, Excel, MS Word)
· Proven problem-solving ability: effectively identifying, analyzing, following through and resolving issues and a proven ability to show attention to detail
· Interest in working in an environment committed to providing a superior sales and service experience while increasing sales through service.
· Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and develop others, and build a strong shop team.
· Demonstrated effective communication skills: clear, concise and positive.
· Proven ability to maintain open and positive relations with employees and customers.
· Demonstrated personal effectiveness and interest in developing own skills and knowledge
· Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends
Good people should be provided with benefits that matter - we offer a competitive package which includes:
- Comprehensive health and well-being programs
- A competitive bonus/ incentive program
- Generous gear and merchandise discount
- Paid time off
- Professional growth and development opportunities
TARGET START DATE: September 2018
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT: email@example.com
About Dubai: A cosmopolitan city in the heart of a fast paced and developing part of the Middle East, this is where East and West meet for commerce, art, culture and sport, boasting everything from man-made islands to the world’s tallest tower. A shopper’s paradise, millions of people from all continents flock to buy the latest and those that live here love to revel in high quality and expect the best service. Sit in a restaurant and you could see people from over 160 countries soak up the tax free inviting culture and lifestyle that is unique in sunny Dubai. The beach, the desert, the mountains and the rest of Asia and Europe are just on your doorstep