New figures from Google Analytics have revealed an impressive month for cycle industry news site BikeBiz.com, which saw 67,220 unique visitors in January and 250,097 page views.
Breaking news and the ever popular jobs section again topped the 'most viewed' in January, with in-depth interviews and features from BikeBiz magazine, as well as the events pages, also well-visited areas of the site. Top stories on the site last month included the new Tour de France route and a flurry of distribution and retail deals.
The most popular ten stories on the site in January were:
- Tour de France 2014: UK route revealed
- Pinarello signs up with Halfords
- John Moore RIP
- Madison parts company with Easton Bell Sports
- How not to be seen on a bike...
- Second edition of anti-theft GPS tracker bike light launched
- Czech this out a robot-operated bike parking glass tower
- Trek responds to Lance's doping admissions
- Brompton's limited edition Barça and online bike builder
- DfT issues robust new guidance on getting drivers to slow down
Underlining BikeBiz's digital strength, the brand has hit new highs in social media too, with 5,701 Twitter followers and 1,171 Facebook likes. In both Twitter and Facebook BikeBiz not only shares the latest cycle trade news and features, but also photos from trade shows that we can't fit onto the site, and more.
Alternatively, those who register to BikeBiz.com can receive a daily newsletter in email form, as well as occasional newsflashes for when the most important news stories break.
Find out more about BikeBiz here.