The Bike Place visitors will benefit from a data and education rich seminar series.
Visitors to the 2018 The Bike Place Show will, for the first time, benefit from a seminar stage area.
Those who register for the January 14th to 16th exhibition will enjoy a line up that's not limited exclusively to bike industry speakers, with an outside-looking-in view delivered from market researchers GFK as a headline talk on Monday, January 15th.
The list of speakers will include:
- Colin Rees, Quest Consultancy sales training
- Craig Middleton, NRG4 Cycling presents Xplova
- John Styles, PayCycle and Cyconomist
- Jon Iriberri pro-tour bike fitter and Custom4.us CEO
- Justin Dueck, Kali Protectives
- Mark O'Dolan, High Street Mentor
- David Hemming, X-Bionic
- Tom Korff, Frog Bikes
- Paul Mitchell, GFK
Allotted times on stage will be published online shortly.