This month we’re reading the tea leaves and looking at not only the future of the cycle cafe phenomenon, but also the future of cycling in England itself – or at least how the Cycling and Walking Investment Strategy will affect the cycle world.
Also in this issue:
- We send Mystery Shopper to Brighton
- We look at retailing excellence in our annual ‘Top 20 IBDs’ list
- Sector guides on BMX, nutrition and brakes
- Sound the controversy klaxon: Our guest columnist argues that brands should support cycle media
- Advice on how shops can compete online
- Our executive editor Carlton Reid discusses buying groups
- And much more…
Read the May mag online now.