Fisher Outdoor Leisure has announced two dates for the LOOK Bikes MY16 launch.
The French bike and pedal manufacturer has a new opening price point bike, according to sources, with new SRPs throughout the range. Fisher has yet to confirm those for the brand, which thanks to a recent recruitment drive now has a dedicated LOOK UK Bikes Sales Manager, Alan Lewis.
Lewis has confirmed that dealers are being invited to attend one of two launches later this month where the full 2016 range will be unveiled. The dates are:
- Tuesday 21st July – Sram Technical Centre, Winkfield, nr Windsor, SL4 4PX
- Thursday 23rd July – Tankersley Manor Hotel, Tankersley, Barnsley, S75 3DQ
Both dates will include:
- Unveiling of the new 2016 models and prices
- A chance to ride the 2016 range
- Opportunity to hear from and meet the LOOK bike product manager from France.
- Lunch and refreshments
Places are filling up fast, we hear, so dealers wishing to attend or find out more should contact Alan.Lewis@fisheroutdoor.co.uk