Claud Butler has revealed its 2014 launch roadshow dates, running from January 7th to 21st.
In a busy year for the firm, Claud Butler has ceased its mail order business so it no longer needs two sites. The company is soon to move out of its Brigg location - that is has occupied for 25 years - to modern offices just across the road from its Scunthorpe distribution centre.
The firm said: "In these new premises we are now 100 per cent committed to the IBD.
"This year was another tough year for all in the cycle trade. However once again Claud Butler more than held its own and as ever this is purely down to the support that dealers gave us throughout the year.
"In the middle of the year the company had a name change. We felt that in an era when brand perception is all and Claud Butler was our flagship brand, it seemed only right that this is what we should be known as."
The fresh bike and P&A Claud Butler range will be revealed at five venues, all open from 10am to 8pm:
- Tuesday 7th January - Cedar Court Hotel, Bradford, Mayo Avenue, BD5 8HW. 01274 406606
- Thursday 9th January - Beancross Hotel, Polmont, Falkirk FK2 0XS. 01324 718333.
- Tuesday 14th January - Webbington Hotel & Spa, Loxton, Somerset, BS26 2HU. 01934 750100.
- Thursday 16th January - Croydon Hilton, 101 Whaddon Way, Croydon, CR9 4HH. 0208 680 3000.
- Tuesday 21st January - Coventry Hilton, Paradise Way, Coventry, CV2 2ST. 02476 603000.
New customer enquiries to contact Claud Butler on 01652 656000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahead of that, the company said of the new ranges: "Without wanting to spoil the surprise, I can tell you that this year we have updated our product offering more than ever before.
"New frame designs, with both redesigned geometries and tube profiles for MTB, Road, Urban and Explorer products, internal cable routing, longer head tube lengths, larger sizes, more colour options, more wheel sizes and new higher price point models are just some of the things our product development team have in store."
There will be launch offers on bikes and P&A - as well as £300 worth of accessories absolutely free to dealers making the trip.