Dawes Cycles will once again tour the UK during January with its 2014 launch.
Making five stop offs en route, dealers can view the new product at a location most convenient to their businesses.
2014 sees development across several product categories and the re-introduction of the Dawes 'torch' logo used during the '50s and '60s. The revamped logo makes Dawes bikes more recognisable with the torch symbol while also reinforcing the firm's long history as a Birmingham-based business.
Dawes said: "The tour will highlight many new products, including the eagerly awaited 'Academy' premium junior bikes giving a genuine lightweight option for the independent retailer along with adult bikes specifically for the city and commuter markets. Other firm favourites will be on view in their new guises along with a complete range of accessories including exclusive GUEE lighting and new additions to the range of Heritage products."
Each show begins at 10am and concludes at 7pm and a lunch will be provided. The show dates and venues are:
- Tuesday 7th January: Rudding Park, Follifoot, Harrogate. HG3 1JH
- Thursday 9th January: Macdonald Inchyra Grange Hotel, Grange Road, Polmont, Falkirk. FK2 OYB
- Tuesday 14th January: Double Tree Hilton, Cadbury House, Frost hill, Bristol. BS49 5AD
- Thursday 16th January: Hilton Hotel Cobham, Seven Hills Road South, Cobham, Surrey. KT11 1EW
- Tuesday 21st January: National Motorcycle museum, Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull. B92 OEJ (Junc 6 M42)
Invitations have now been posted out to the dealer network but Dawes Cycles welcome any interested independent retail partners to contact them with a view to attending.
The Dawes office can be reached on 0121 7488050 or e-mail email@example.com