The August 2016 edition of BikeBiz is now available online!
This month’s edition features Carlton Reid’s input on Brexit’s forthcoming impact on the cycle industry, along with a rundown of his visit to Deer Valley, Utah, where he attended the PressCamp event. We also got chatting with new cycle scheme Buzzbike, and unveiled our Cycling Media Awards for November.
Also in this issue:
- Our Eurobike Guide went to print alongside the monthly magazine to help readers find their way around this truly expansive event
- The BIKE Channel’s CEO and founder, Filippo Ubaldini, disclosed his upcoming business plans, told us about the intrinsic link between cycling and his creative process, and discussed the channel’s roots
- The latest in mountain biking and mountain bike forks was revealed in our sector guides
- We caught up with Shand Cycles and Cycling UK in our Scottish Regional Spotlight
- Kieran Howells paid a visit to London's Brixton Cycles, and checked out a few Kingson upon Thames-based dealers in Mystery Shopper
- And so much more…
Read the new magazine online here.