This month, the BikeBiz team focuses on workplace diversity, a widespread issue in the cycling industry.
In this issue:
- We celebrate 30 of the industry's rising stars, all under the age of 30
- Laura Laker speaks to the women advocating for ethnic and gender diversity in cycling
- We look into the brands offering GoPro alternatives
- Kieran Howells investigates what may be a growing trend: the resurgence of the BMX
- Hayley E. Ferguson discusses equal opportunity with three of the industry's top female cycle technicians
- And a whole lot more!