The UK's cycle hire businesses are today encouraged to get in touch with newly launched cycle hire directory CycleHireInfo to get their business listed.
The database went live today and will be steadily populated ahead of a significant drive during Bike Week, with mainstream press targetted to raise awareness.
A spokeperson for the business told BikeBiz: "We are offering a free-of-charge six month trail for all adverts submitted to us before the end of August 2011. The charge thereafter will be £20 per advert for each further six months of advertising."
The website is to feature a:
- Fully searchable database of cycle hire services across the UK
- Comprehensive business details
- Public transport finder integrated in all listings
- Customer reviews
- High quality location maps, including cycle-friendly infrastructure
- Client log-in panel to allow advertisers to update their own adverts