What are the most important developments in cycle helmet technology? What state is the cycle industry's British manufacturing sector in? And what do independent bike shops really think of distributors?
There are product guides to urban bikes and helmets, a look ahead to the London Bike Show...and we've been busy speaking with some of the major players in the bicycle industry, including:
- Sportline and Madison boss Dominic Langan
- Pro rider Alex Dowsett,
- Brompton boss Will Butler Adams,
- Reynolds managing director Keith Noronha,
- Endura boss Jim McFarlane,
- Weldtite MD David Bennett-Baggs,
- Rutland Cycling MD David Middlemiss,
- Cycle Republic boss Peter Kimberley,
- Bob Elliot director Paul Elliot,
- A big cheese from Taipei Cycle Show’s organisers…the list goes on.
- We have also gathered views from over 100 – yes over 100 – independent retailers for our ‘What IBDs really think’ feature.
And there is much more, so if you didn't get the mag through the post, have a look here.