In the latest edition of BikeBiz we've gone media mad with a seven page special on the cycle industry's consumer press, as well as an inteview with marketing gurus Shift Active Media.
We're not out of show season quite yet, so there are pages dedicated to Moore Large's Todays Cyclist show as well as Fisher Outdoor Leisure's Expo and the newly formed Bike and Triathlon Show in Manchester.
We've got a couple of product sector guides – one on cycle computers and the other on electric bikes.
With the Parliamentary Get Britain Cycling Enquiry drawing to a close, we get Bicycle Association exec director Phillip Darnton to give us his insider's take before the official report is published in April.
Other assorted highlights include:
- A new statistical column from Cyclescheme (on page 83)
- Mystery Shopper in Newark
- York's Cyclestreet is featured in Dealer Profile
- Sector Guides on cycle computers and electric bikes
- A new look Letters page, with Oxford Products still providing the prizes
- Carlton Reid tackles bike thieves in his Spokesman column
- We shine the Brand Spotlight on Oxford's Comfy and iXS from Hotlines
- Plus our E-bike section, Outdoor section, Off Track, Number Crunching and more...