Six bikes have been stolen from the Hotlines London Dealer Show this morning.
In the early hours of Friday October 8th – approximately 3:30am – thieves broke in to the Dray Walk Gallery just off Brick Lane.
Six high end and rare bikes were stolen, as well as a Lynskey Titanium framce. Due to their unique nature, the bikes should be easily recognised.
The stolen bikes include:
- Nukeproof Scalp prototype downhill bike (Yellow), Marzocchi 888 fork with green anodized Stanchions and white lowers, Nukeproof finishing kit.
- Lapierre DH Team (Chrome), Fox 40’s, Mavic Dee Max wheels, SRAM XO
- Lapierre Spicy 916 (Grey/Blk), Easton Haven wheels, SRAM XO
- Lapierre Zesty 914 (Blk/White fork), Carbon frame SRAM XO components
- Lapierre Zesty 714(Red,Blk), Shimano XTR/XT Ghost SE 5000 (White/Red), Rockshox Recon
- Lynskey Helix - Titanium road frame.
Anyone with any information that may help is being urged to either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hotlines office on 0131 3191 444.