Santa Cruz’s six-inch travel bike Bronson is on its way to the UK.
Sporting an entirely new frame and new wheel size – 650b – Bronson comes in carbon and aluminium frame options, a wide range of kit choice and a whopping ten possible decal combinations for the ENVE spec.
The carbon models are available from about now, while the aluminium models will wind their way into retail for May.
Here’s some details on the Bronson:
- 142 mm rear axle spacing.
- Molded rubber frame protection.
- 2 x bottle cage mounts.
- Forged upper and lower links.
- Double-sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance.
- Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximise stiffness.
- Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger option.
- ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility.
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing.
- 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation.
UK distribution is handled by Jungle Products, contactable on 01423 780088.