Scoop’s new house components brand, Vocal, is set to land in the uk at the end of next week.
Owner Mason Smith told BikeBiz: "We are set to launch the Vocal web site in the next fortnight and also send out a price list to dealers this week. The full delivery will be in for the 28th of October."
Smith has said that the current line will gradually expand, though for now the following will be available:
- Handle Bars at two price points: regular 4130 and a Pro 13 butted bar, weighing only 706 Grams in black, white or chrome.
- Two brake cables in regular and linear, available in five colours.
- Velcro cable strap
- Headsets in six colours
- Headset spacers six colours
- Spokes in steel, stainless steel and double butted SS
- Brake Blocks in four colours and clear