Trade registrations are now live for the Cycle Show 2019.
The show is returning to the NEC Birmingham from 12th to 15th September, with the opening day exclusive to trade visitors and press.
Registration is free until 11th September. Entry on the door is £15 per person without exception with proof of trade occupation (business card). A trade pass will also give access to the Cycle Show consumer days.
The trade day will present the opportunity to:
– Meet your suppliers
– Get face-to-face with new brands
– Stay up to speed with the latest developments and tech
– Gain valuable industry insight at the free seminars
– Demo the latest e-bikes and commuter bikes on the indoor test track
– Extend your supplier network
– Catch-up with friends and colleagues in the industry
The 11th annual BikeBiz Awards will be taking place in conjunction with the exhibitor after-party on 12th September, and nominations are open now. The deadline for entries and nominations is midday on Friday 12th July. For sponsorship and promotion opportunities for the Awards, please contact Richard Setters.