WiZZBiKE has today launched a website to run alongside its cycle provision business. The company specialises in planning and implementing cycle provision for large organizations.
The business provides:
• Travel plan implementation
• Schemes to encourage new cyclists
• On site repairs, cycle information centres and sales
• Pool bikes schemes and storage
• Leasing, finance and Cycle2Work schemes
• Training, safety and security
• Ongoing support, advice and local knowledge
• Generating attitudinal change
• Reporting and measurement of outcomes
• Surveys, quizzes and incentives.
The WiZZBiKE Solutions team works for transport planners, facilities management, HR, CSR, change management and strategists – in short, anyone who has to deal with how people travel.
Speaking about the launch, managing director, John Simnett says:
“Implementing a successful cycling strategy is seldom straightforward but we have the experience and success in partnering with some of the UK’s largest businesses who have far exceeded their initial travel plans and expectations. We bring added value to employees and employers alike, and obtain results. We are excited about the launch of this website to offer our services to a wider audience.”
WiZZBiKE Solutions: 020 8569 8088