The Altor SAF lock, the “first angle grinder proof lock”, has launched on Indiegogo.
The lock uses a patented alloy SAF tech outer shell to shield a harden steel core shackle from ‘angle grinder attacks’. It accomplishes this by blending materials, internal structures and exterior shapes to prevent angle grinders from compromising the core integrity of the lock, Altor Locks has said.
– 75mm diameter alloy SAF tech shell, designed to protect against angle grinders
– 14mm hardened internal shackle
– Dual-sided anti-rotation locking bars
– High-security disc detainer lock mechanism to prevent lockpicking
– Soft protective outer coating made of vinyl and silicone to protect against scuffing
The Altor SAF lock is available for pre-sale today on Indiegogo, starting at $199.