Website Trek Bicycle
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
Position: Customer Care Technical Guide
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Position
About the role:
Due to recent growth we are looking to expand our team, working within our busy Technical Department, the primary responsibility of this position is to handle and manage claims from retailers. In addition, to support the Service Centre Technician in assessments and repairs at peak times and holidays.
- To process all bicycle and component claims and stock returns within 24 hours.
- To answer any e-mails from dealers or consumers within 1 working day of receipt.
- Raise awareness of recurring faults to the Customer Services Manager.
- To undertake Service Centre tasks when required.
- To maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Excellent computer literacy skills in word, excel and e-mail applications
- 2 years + experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferably within the cycle industry (Cytech Level 2/3 is also preferable).
- 1 year + experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Good educational level of English and Maths
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with staff at all levels within an organisation
To apply for the above position, please follow the below link and submit your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are right for the role.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.