Website YT Industries UK Ltd
Job title: Customer Service Agent
Department: Customer Service
Responsible to: UK Customer Service Manager and Senior Manager UK
Hours: 40 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Service Agent to join our new YT UK team. The role will be based in our new building within the Surrey Hills.
The mission for the Customer Service Agent is to become one of the faces of YT UK. It is important to ensure that each potential and existing customer have an exceptional experience. The Customer Service Agent will act as an extension of YT brand and show our customers our core values, accomplished by answering every question and greeting our customers in a pleasant, efficient and professional manner.
- Improve customer satisfaction on a point scale.
- Close between 30 – 60 cases per day depending on the que you are working on and the amount of open cases. (via email or phone)
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events from time to time
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Help create a YT culture within the UK market. Doing customer rides at least once a month.
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK
- Improve the customer experience within the UK
- Help grow the YT culture within the UK market, as well as our staff
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and development trends and some mechanical skill
- 1 year minimum of industry experience
- Honesty/integrity. Do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. You speak plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and have a can-do attitude. • Follow through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Attention to detail. Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail customer expectations.
- Persistence. Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done • Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. You speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails. • Teamwork. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationships.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. You let our customer and other employees speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Ability to sell if required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- A great staff purchase program
Contact: James Lawrence
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail and your earliest possible stating date email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.