Website Balfe's Bikes
Experienced Bicycle Mechanics required for immediate start:
- Reigate, Surrey
- East Dulwich, London
- Streatham Hill, London
- Fulham, London
We are recruiting for experienced mechanics across our London & Reigate stores. Following recent expansion, we have experienced a significant increase in demand for servicing and repairs across all our stores and are looking for experienced mechanics to join our growing team. The ideal applicants will need to hit the ground running, with previous workshop experience being necessary. We can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits and great opportunities to further develop your career within an expanding business.
You can expect:
- A busy workshop and sales environment
- Lots of customer interaction
- A huge variety of bikes to test all your skills, you will be wrenching old BB’s out, then move onto di2 diagnostic jobs and finish the day with a wheel build. We enjoy a wide range of bikes in our workshops and take great pride in fixing them all to a high standard
- Great colleagues
- Lot’s of pdi’s as we begin to sell more bikes though the shops and online
- 2+ years’ bicycle shop experience as a minimum
- Be well versed in a wide range of bicycle repair, vital to the role is experience with hydraulic brake systems and a comprehensive knowledge of different group sets including HS & BB fittings
- A positive and organised approach to your work, colleagues and customers
- Punctuality and a great team-work ethic
Benefits of a career with Balfe’s Bikes:
- Industry leading wages and staff retention rates
- National Living Wage Employer
- Commission scheme
- 28 Days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Trade discounts on all our products
- Career development opportunities to enable you to reach your full potential
- Apprenticeship Program
- Training & Accreditation program (mechanics)
Our workshops are at the heart of our business and we invest significantly in the equipment training and development of our technicians, if you are an experienced mechanic looking to take the next steps in your career, we’d like to hear from you.
If you think this job might be for you, then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and / or covering letter telling us about yourself.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.