Website Walthamstow Cycles
Who we are: having started in my garage in 2013, things have moved on, and we’re one of the most respected bike shops in the area, and our workshop is getting busier.
We’re looking for a mechanic to join our team. You’ve got to be good at your job- Cytech qualifications are a bonus but not essential.
What you’re going to need:
- Great customer service skills, and the ability to establish and build relationships with the local cyclists whose bikes you’ll be working on.
- To be able to provide high levels of customer service and talk to customers comfortably, both face to face and via various electronic media, resolving any issues professionally and responsibly.
- To have workshop experience. You’ll need to be able to repair all types of bikes. It’s not unusual to fix a cargo and then move on to a Colnago!
- To be able to assist with the scheduling of the workshop, and help with stock levels and ordering
- To be able to self-manage, show initiative, be organised, ambitious and forward thinking
- A love of cycling
What you’ll get:
Pay is competitive/dependant on experience and includes a bonus scheme. The working week consists of 5 days including Saturdays. The shop is closed on Thursdays and Sundays.
After the probationary period, staff purchases are available at Trade + VAT.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
If it sounds like you’d be a good fit, get in touch!
How to apply: E-mail WalthamstowCycles@Live.com
To apply for this job email your details to WalthamstowCycles@Live.com.