LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES.
WHEELBASE is the UK’s largest cycle store and we have been at the forefront of the industry for the last 25 years. We live and breathe bikes and have built up our business in the Lake District National Park with some of the UK’s best mountain and road rides right outside our HQ. We opened our second store WHEELBASE North East in 2016 and our third store WHEELBASE Yorkshire in 2018. We have ambitious plans for further expansion of our retail
and e-commerce divisions.
Our e-commerce division is based out of our Lake District HQ and has seen significant growth over the past year; we pride ourselves on offering a premium shopping experience to our mail order customers through excellent customer service via our website, telephone and email.
We are currently looking for bicycle mechanics to join our growing Mail Order bicycle packing team located at our Lake District super store in Staveley. Our bikes are fully built, tuned and expertly packed before being shipped to anywhere in the UK. As part of our expansion, we are now looking for a Bike Builder to join our busy mail order team.
LOCATION: WHEELBASE Lake District, LA8 9LR
ABOUT THE JOB:
- We build, tune, pack and ship a wide range of bikes including mountain, road, electric bikes and children’s bikes
- Each bike will be expertly built to an excellent standard and tuned to be ready to ride
- Each bike is packed in a consistent manner which meets our quality control standards to be ready for shipping
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Build, tune, pack and ship a pre-determined number of bikes on a daily basis
- Have an eye for detail and strive to meet our high quality control standards
- You will be required to move quickly from one job to another to hit our daily shipping deadlines with our chosen couriers
- Work confidently within a small team
- Good level of experience working with the latest mountain, road, and electric bikes
- Remain up to date with the latest cycling technologies including, electric bikes, electronic shifting and the latest suspension systems
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet daily deadlines
- Communicate confidently within a small team to get the job done
- Organised, tidy and efficient
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 28 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.