Website Ribble Cycles
Role: Showroom Assistant (London – Kent, Bluewater)
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends (2 month term Contract)
Salary Range: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Job Location: London, Kent – Bluewater
As part of our exciting development, the opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Assistant to join our retail team at our New temporary Pop-up store in London, Kent – Bluewater. Reporting into the Showroom Manager, the role will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the London Showroom. The role will be focussed around sales and customer service; with the ideal candidate possessing an entrepreneurial flair to assist the Manager in driving our B2B sales and pursuing local opportunities to grow the brand’s presence and establish the showroom as a prominent local bike destination.
Our Showroom format is a brand-led capacity, displaying our current range with a consultation area to guide customers through the purchasing process; this also serves as a flexible event space, allowing us to host events, training and screenings as appropriate, which the Showroom Assistant will be instrumental in planning and executing.
Working closely with the central Customer Service team, your role will be focused on Sales, as well as offering expert support and advice pre and post purchase. The ability to provide industry-leading sales and customer support is essential to the role.
We are seeking a cycling obsessed team player, with experience of working in retail, ideally within the cycling industry. Mechanical knowledge of bicycles is essential, as is an awareness of current trends and developments within the industry. Having previous experience of product merchandising and POS would be a distinct advantage as you will be responsible for the retail standards in the store.
- Retail or Customer Service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a proven track-record.
- A strong team player and self-starter, used to working collaboratively to problem-solve and provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles, ideally across multiple disciplines.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working within the cycle industry.
- Working with sales-based targets, with a focus on results.
- New business development experience.
Please apply via email to Joe Fox – email@example.com , including your C. V. and a covering letter.
Please inform your line manager of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.