Website Balfe's Bikes
We have some fantastic roles at present due to our continued expansion we are recruiting for Store Managers across London & the Home Counties.
We are looking for experienced managers with great team building and communicative skills to join our growing team. The ideal applicants will need to hit the ground running, with previous store manager experience. We can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits and great opportunities to further develop your career within an expanding business.
Some of your responsibilities as a Store Manager (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Responsible for driving store targets and communicating those amongst the team. Giving feedback to Area manager on how the store is managing with targets and identify if improvements or changes need to be made.
- Actively work the sales floor interacting with customers and employees to achieve the store sales goals.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, updating and reviewing on a quarterly/monthly basis as needed.
High Performance Staff
- Organise, and assist with implement of staff training. “Training” will include but not be limited to sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, POS, and product training.
- Help Area Manger with the interview process for new staff, this can include overseeing trial days and participating in interviews.
Store Merchandising and Operations
- Participate in the merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible and inviting shopping experience.
- Merchandising includes but is not limited to sorting, straightening, fixture arrangement, and feature displays.
- Monitoring store supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed.
- Responsibility of ensuring that their branch can carry out walk in repairs. We offer this alongside our booking system for services and more prolonged workshop jobs. This is a role which needs to be taken into account with the rota.
- Ensure correct and up to date POS is being used in store.
- Completing banking as required.
- Google reviews – actively promoting with customers.
- Lead your team and shape an engaged and productive team Show fair and balanced discipline. As a company Balfe’s Bikes values staff retention very highly and welcomes all ideas on how to encourage this.
- Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.