Website Proper Cycling and Coffee
Proper Cycling and Coffee have two full time Workshop Manager / Mechanic positions available in their Hassocks (West Sussex) and New Uckfield (East Sussex) cycle cafés.
If you are an experienced Cycle Mechanic with a passion for all things bikes we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive rates and an excellent working environment in our vibrant Cycle Workshops / Cafés.
You will need to;
- Be able to work fast, manage time and prioritise as well as produce the highest standard of work with excellent attention to detail.
- Be reliable and able to excel under pressure.
- Be presentable and have good customer service skills.
- Have excellent knowledge of the latest bikes, brands and components.
- Have good general IT skills.
- Keep a well organised and presentable workshop.
- Have experience in a workshop and retail environment.
- Be willing to assist in other areas of the business when occasionally necessary and be an excellent team member.
- Ideally be a keen cyclist.
- Ideally hold a clean drivers license.
- Pride in your own work is essential.
Perks & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave a year (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension contributions
- Free coffee
- Trade price cycles, parts and accessories
Job Location: Uckfield and/or Hassocks Salary: £20-24K depending on experience/qualifications
How to apply – If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next move, then please forward a covering letter, and copy of your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.