Website Balfe's Bikes
We have some fantastic roles at present due to our continued expansion we are recruiting for Workshop Managers and Mechanics across London & the Home Counties.
We are looking for experienced Workshop Managers as we have experienced a significant increase in demand for servicing and repairs across all our stores and are looking for experienced and beginner mechanics to join our growing team.
The Workshop Manager will ideally need to hit the ground running, with previous workshop experience being preferred but not absolutely necessary. We can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits and great opportunities to further develop your career within an expanding business.
Our workshops are at the heart of our business and we invest significantly in the equipment training and development of our technicians.
If you are an experienced Workshop manager or an experienced mechanic looking to take the first steps in career within our Workshops then we’d love to hear from you.
You can expect:
- A busy workshop and sales environment
- Lots of customer interaction
- A huge variety of bikes to test all your skills, you will be servicing old BB’s, di2 diagnostic jobs and finish the day with a wheel build. We enjoy a wide range of bikes in our workshops and take great pride in fixing them all to a high standard
- Great colleagues
- Lot’s of pdi’s as we begin to sell more bikes though the shops and online
- You to be able to manage and schedule the workshop workload.
- Control stock of the workshop spares and consumables.
- Implement operating procedures for the workshop team.
- Offer high levels of quality and service to our customers, resolving any issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Be able to train, develop and motivate your team.
- Monitor and report on workshop performance to your Store Manager and Area Manager.
- Have Great problem solving skills, a mature attitude towards repairs and above all a passion for cycling and bicycles
If you think this job might be for you, then please get in touch with email@example.com with a CV and / or covering letter telling us about yourself, and why you would be right for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.