Website Balfe's Bikes
Experienced Workshop Managers, Bicycle Mechanics, Bike Builders and Apprentices required for immediate start.
- East Dulwich, London
- Streatham Hill, London
- Fulham, London
- SW1 and N1, London
- Reigate, Surrey
- Crawley, Sussex
We are recruiting for all mechanics across our London, Reigate and Crawley stores. Following recent expansion, we have experienced a significant increase in demand for servicing and repairs across all our stores and are looking for experienced and beginner mechanics to join our growing team. The ideal applicants will need to hit the ground running, with previous workshop experience being preferred but not absolutely necessary. We can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits and great opportunities to further develop your career within an expanding business.
You can expect:
- A busy workshop and sales environment
- Lots of customer interaction
- A huge variety of bikes to test all your skills, you will be wrenching old BB’s out, then move onto di2 diagnostic jobs and finish the day with a wheel build. We enjoy a wide range of bikes in our workshops and take great pride in fixing them all to a high standard
- Great colleagues
- Lot’s of pdi’s as we begin to sell more bikes though the shops and online
- Great problem solving skills, a mature attitude towards repairs and above all a passion for cycling and bicycles
- A positive and organised approach to your work, colleagues and customers
- Punctuality and a great team-work ethic
Benefits of a career with Balfe’s Bikes:
- Industry leading wages and staff retention rates
- National Living Wage Employer
- Commission scheme
- 28 Days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Trade discounts on all our products
- Career development opportunities to enable you to reach your full potential
- Apprenticeship Program through CYTECH
- Training & Accreditation program through CYTECH
Our workshops are at the heart of our business and we invest significantly in the equipment training and development of our technicians.
If you are an experienced mechanic or taking the first steps in a career then we’d love to hear from you.
If you think this job might be for you, then please get in touch with email@example.com with a CV and / or covering letter telling us about yourself.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.