Mondraker has launched its new sub 20kg Crafty Carbon e-bike.
“The new Crafty Carbon is a performance inspired trail bike with an emphasis on all-round capability,” said a statement. “With such a low weight, the Crafty Carbon is the lightest full e-bike on the market with a full 625Wh battery and powerful Bosch CX motor.
“Featuring World Cup developed suspension and geometry, 29in wheels, hand-picked e-compatible componentry and the fourth generation of Bosch CX motor, the Crafty Carbon will amplify your riding both up and down.”
– Stealth Air Carbon Fibre Frame
– 150mm rear wheel travel
– 160mm front travel/44mm offset
– Bosch CX gen 4 motor
– 625Wh power tube battery
– Updated e-bike suspension kinematics
– 29in specific forward geometry
– HHG – hidden housing guide
– Built-in mudguard
– Cooling airflow system and vents
– Oversized pivot axles
– Enduro max bearings throughout
– Full carbon fibre monoblock upper linkage
– Trunnion shock mounting
– Oversized headtube
– Built-in motor covers
– Rubber chain slap guard
– 148mm x 12mm rear/110mm x 15mm boost axles
Sizes include small, medium and large, and the models are Crafty R (21.8kg), RR (21.3kg) and RR SL (19.9kg).
For more details about Crafty Carbon or any other Mondraker models, please contact exclusive distributor Silverfish UK on 01752 743882 or email email@example.com.