Taipei Cycle Show is attending Shimano Fest, the bicycle festival and trade show in Latin America held from 22nd to 25th August.
Taipei Cycle Show will be hosting a dedicated presentation covering Cycling Culture and Bike Industry Development in Taiwan on the 25th August from 15:00 to 15:20 at the Memorial Latino America, Shimano Fest event stage.
It can also be found at booth 77, where it will display 15 cycling components made in Taiwan including three Design and Innovation award winners: Neco5+ pedals, KMC’s all-new Z1eHX e-bike chain and Zero’s aero road bars and stem.
Taipei Cycle Show Design and Innovation awards 2020
This award has been running for seven years. All the products selected by an international panel of experts will be presented at the Taipei Cycle Show 2020. Until 16th December 2019, manufacturers and designers from the cycling industry are invited to enter their designs and innovations to be put to the test by the judges in the Taipei Cycle d&i awards 2020.
Categories include complete bicycles, parts and components, cycling accessories, e-bikes and drive units, and smart cycling services.
There are also a number of other events showcasing the benefits of exhibiting and attending the Taipei Cycle Show this year:
– 5th September: 2:30 – 2:30: Eurobike Press Conference including key speakers from Bryton, Merida, Kenda and Buzzrack
– 10th September: 2 pm: Vancouver Seminar, The Fairmont Hotel
– 20th-25th October: Taipei press tour and pre-show conference
Taipei Cycle Show 2020: 4th to 7th March
– Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, hall 1 and hall 2
– LEVs and electric systems, e-bikes, IoT solutions and parts
– Country pavilions including Italy, Japan, Korea and the Confederation of the European Bicycle Industries (CONEBI) amongst others
– Regular catwalk fashion shows, supporting exhibiting apparel brands
– Taipei Cycle+ including smart cycling, start-up zone and seminars
– Taipei Cycle forum sessions, including trends in the e-bike market
– Taipei Cycle Show d&i Design Awards 2020
– Bike demonstrations throughout the event in the new on-site demo area
To find out more about exhibiting your brand to the global cycling industry and media, click here.