Registration for trade visitors wishing to attend the Taipei Cycle Show in March 2020 is now open.
The show will provide key designers, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, buyers and distributors opportunities to network, make deals and share insights on the future of the cycling industry when they descend on Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1 and Hall 2 (TaiNEX 1 & TaiNEX 2) from 4th to 7th March.
Updates to the next year’s show include a 17% increase in floor space to fulfil growing demand from global exhibitors alongside an added focus on apparel, with fashion shows bringing the latest technology in cycling apparel to life.
Having witnessed an export growth of 131% in the first three quarters of 2019, the Taiwanese e-bike industry will be well represented, giving visitors the opportunity to network in a rapidly-growing sector.
The show will also host a dedicated section for accessories and components, giving visitors even more opportunities to speak to industry-influencing brands via approximately 4,000 booths. It will be attended by some of the world’s leading companies who flock to the halls to visit brands from across the globe with pavilions dedicated to businesses from key markets including Europe, Japan, Italy and Korea.
Arnauld Hackmann, editor in chief at NieuwsFiets, said: “There are a lot of trade shows, but only a few are really important. Taipei Cycle is definitely one of them. This show offers a big variety of novelties, innovations and trends, it’s the place to be for anybody who takes their job seriously.”
Taipei Cycle Show 2020: 4th to 7th March
– Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 and Hall 2
– LEVs and electric systems, e-bikes, IoT solutions and parts
– Country Pavilions including Italy, Japan, Korea and the Confederation of the European Bicycle Industries (CONEBI) amongst others
– Regular catwalk fashion shows, supporting exhibiting apparel brands
– Taipei Cycle+ including Smart Cycling, start-up zone and seminars
– Taipei Cycle Forum sessions, including trends in the e-bike market
– Taipei Cycle Show d&i Design Awards 2020
– Bike demonstrations throughout the event in the new on-site demo area
The pre-show press tour included a day of new product launches, with brands including Ciclovation, Kind Shock, TRP, Prowheel, Nuvo, RST, Dare Bikes and Taya, as well as tours around factories including Tektro, Jagwire and Sunrise.